Sunday, April 02, 2006

Gardy Loo is (arguably) the best Tampa band still playing (or at least the most durable)

I've been going to see the 'Loo for the better part of 15 years and I can't recall the last time I was disappointed. I even took a six foot turd to the kisser (ok, it was a prop turd, but trust me, I was just as surprised as I would have been had it been actual feces) while I was trying to pre-set focus on the EOS.... I'll have pix available soon... whether you wanna see 'em or not....

all for now... It's 5 am and JP is abusing a Casio synthesizer (for once I'm not sure if I spelled something correctly) in a manner that makes blogging impossible without the use of halucinogenics which I can no longer acquire with the ease I experienced in days long gone and a city long drowned. As stated previously, pics will follow as soon as I scrape my mellon off the carpet.... and convince Lappy to cooperate with me.....

c.... (I think...)

1 Comments:

Blogger Chad said...

Yeah, Pretty much....

4/02/2006 08:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home